Saturday 26 January 2008

Some interest already?

Got home after a few beers last night - and found a couple of posts! Already! Excellent stuff, I didn't expect interest quite so soon. SWF - of course i'm interested in talking to you - that's what I'm here for afterall! However could you respond to the advert? We can talk more then... Of course all details will remain absolutely confidential ;)

I've been thinking about how i'm going to get the site advertised more. I'm thinking that mostly it will be by word of mouth - but it does need a few initial 'pushes'. So I have had some cards printed! I'll start distributing when I'm out and about... If you see one let me know!

If you stumble upon me - leave a message. Tell me what you think of the idea, what you think of the ad, you could even tell me about yourself!

No comments: