Wednesday 20 February 2008

Ah its just a Wednesday.

I was talking to a girl earlier today who is going out on a date with someone who poked her randomly on facebook. She doesn't know him, her friends don't know him, 'but he sounds alright on the phone'... Fantastic - good luck to her!

So have I gone randomly poking loads of women on facebook? It's an idea! But no - to be honest I hardly ever use the thing. I do have an account but its just another thing that needs to be managed isn't it. I really can't be that bothered - I am a modern man really just not quite seeing the point of social networking just yet... Is it so that your friends can get in touch with you and see what you're up to? I think most of them know how to get in touch with me if they need! So sorry facebook - if you could help me in my quest to find 'that girl' without having to poke everyone in the world I'd be there and not here!

But you can't.


So I'm not...

(Though maybe I should just go poke a couple eh? See what happens? What do you think???)

No comments: