Thursday 21 February 2008

Another look at the advert

I've just taken another look at the advert (not having seen it for a while) and I think it's looking quite good. Very happy with it until the part about having the nerve and the curves. It's a little lame at that point. So I'm going to have to change it - again...

I'm going to go a little more direct and a little less cheese... If I like how it reads in a few more weeks - then that will be my ad! CAST in stone! (I knew that these things might be a little changeable to start with - I did think that I could rely on you people out there to help me.... It's ok don't feel guilty I realise this is one advert I have to do on my own)

Would you like to know more? Then please e-mail me, preferably with a photo, and we can get to know each other better. Discretion is assured.

Go - on tell me what you think really....

No comments: