Wednesday 6 February 2008

What are my interests?

Evening! Well as I said I received my first mail the other day. Amongst the questions posed was "So Oneman, what are your interests? I presume you have some?". So I thought as I'm telling her I may as well tell everyone! Of course I do...

Just some of my interests:

Sports: Watching and partaking. Pretty much any sports really. Even watched the bowls on the tv the other day...
Photography: I like to think of myself as a digital artist. But I guess I'm probably not that good lol!
Films: Who doesn't like stretching out on the sofa to a good movie? An example of a good movie? Godfather naturally.
Music: I have very broad tastes... Though I would put Jazz, Classical, Rock up there...
That will do for now! Watch this space for some more lol!

If you stumble upon me - leave a message. Tell me what you think of the idea, what you think of the ad, you could even tell me about yourself!

No comments: