Saturday 23 February 2008

I'm getting flooded!

No literally I am. Such is my dedication to this quest that even as my house sinks I'm still writing to you girls. Well in reality I have a leaky tap and I'm waiting for a plumber. I have learnt that although I'm VERY GOOD WITH MY HANDS plumbing is the one thing that's better left to men of the trade.

So its the weekend. I'm not famous yet (or rather my blog isn't famous yet) but I can live with that - small things (like acorns) are what big things grow from (like oak trees). I'm sure there is a saying in there somewhere... I have a goddaughter and she turns three soon so I'm off visiting armed with presents. What are you up to? Anything that I should know about???

Anyways - I sound to me like I sound mildly hysterical to you, dear reader. So I think its best I go... I'll be back soon assuming I'm all plumbed back in of course...

No comments: